This website is provided by the TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully and be sure you understand them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Certain of the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of the TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
Reproduction, distribution, republication and retransmission of material contained within the TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. website is prohibited unless the prior written permission of the TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. has been obtained.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The opinions expressed in materials transmitted from the Message/Comment Boards are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. or any of its employees. The TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. is not responsible for their content and does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in the Message/Comment Boards.
The TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. has no obligation to monitor the Message/Comment Boards or the use of the website, or to retain the content of any user-posted messages to the Message/Comment Board. When posting a message to the Message/Comment Board, you are prohibited to:
- Transmit or post any content or language which, in the sole and absolute discretion of the TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L., is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Upload, post, e-mail, message or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or any other intellectual property right or any real property right of any person or business;
- Upload, post, e-mail, message or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, unsolicited promotional messages (spam), chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, e-mail, message or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other malware;
- Send repeated, unsolicited, or unwelcome messages to a single user or repeatedly post similar messages in a Message/Comment Board area, including but not limited to continuous advertisements to sell goods or services;
- Communicate or post any user’s personal information in or on the Message/Comment Board, except that a user may communicate his or her own personal information with the agreement that the TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. is not responsible for any misuse of such personal information;
- Use bots or other automated techniques to collect information from the Message/Comment Boards;
- Participate in any action that, in the sole and absolute opinion of the TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L., results or may result in a user of the Message/Comment Board being “scammed” or defrauded.
The TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain, and/or disclose any information, including IP addresses, as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request, or to cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities in investigating a claim of illegal activity. We also may use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to protect our service, website, users, or others.
The TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify or delete any information, stored or posted to the Message/Comment Boards.
The TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. does not assume any responsibility for the contents of the Message/Comment Boards.
Use of the Message/Comment Boards, including acting upon any solicitations or offers, is at the sole risk and responsibility of the user, who shall not assert or make any claim against the TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. in connection with any such use.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this website, you may notify our copyright agent. For your complaint to be valid, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit the TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, by its agent, or by law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate,.
- Any other necessary information under any applicable law protecting the copyright
The above information must be submitted as a written notification to the following Designated Agent:
TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
Via Fondo Ausa 76
47891 – Dogana
Repubblica San Marino
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. collects the following types of personal information via this Website:
- Information relating to your use of the Website and the device you use to access the Website, through cookies and other similar technologies; and
- Information you voluntarily supply to us (for example, by contacting us via email, by posting a message to the Message/Comment Board).
TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. may use the personal information collected through this Website:
- To operate the Website;
- To improve the Website and to make TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. operations better and more effective;
- For any purpose you clearly intend when submitting the information to us (i.e. reviewing a job application, or replying to your email to us).
TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. will not use your personal information for any direct marketing or unsolicited follow-up unless you have first been informed of, and expressly consented to, this use.
Regarding registration via Facebook authentication services (Facebook account), TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. may receive some information from Facebook, but you remain solely responsible for your whole relationship with Facebook, including, without limitation, any content on the Facebook website.
In case you terminate your membership with Facebook and/or terminate the links between Facebook and our Website, TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. will delete all data received from Facebook concerning you if you ask TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. to do so.
TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol address (IP address), which identifies your computer, TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. cookies information and the page you requested.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. will not share your personal information with third parties except where required by law or legal process.
TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. may also share your personal information with third parties that process this information on TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. behalf. TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. will require those parties to only use your personal information in accordance with TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. instructions and will prohibit those parties from using the personal information on behalf of anyone else (including on behalf of themselves).
This Website may use different kinds of cookies for purposes which may include:
- Identifying returning users;
- Tracking your use of this Website to better its development in accordance with your requirements;
- Building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across this Website, with the purpose of improving this Website.
TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. may allow third parties that are presenting promotions or researching users response to advertisement on some of our pages to set and access their own cookies on your computer. Third parties’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not this one.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE USE OR INTERPRETATION OF INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ANY AND ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT THEREIN ARE ERROR-FREE OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, FREE FROM SPYWARE, MALWARE, ADWARE, VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE, OR WILL FUNCTION TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, DENIALS OF SERVICE (INCLUDING COMPUTER CRASHES), BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR ANY DOWNLOADED CONTENT, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF THE TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland.
These terms and conditions contain the entire understanding of the parties hereto relating to the use of this website and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement or understandings between the parties with respect to this website, and cannot be changed or terminated orally.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
The TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating or revising this posting, with the revised terms and conditions taking effect as of the date of its posting. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes on the website will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
Via Fondo Ausa 76
47891 – Dogana
Repubblica San Marino
The TEAMMATE SPORT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. has provided a foreign language translation of the English language version of these terms and conditions merely for your own convenience. You agree that only the English language version of these terms and conditions shall govern the relationship between the parties. To the extent any conflicts exist between the English language version of the terms and conditions and any translations thereof, the English version shall control.